We can Help! We Are Specialists
- Knowledge & Experience: We have long-term working relationship with domain experts and strong understanding of clients’ pain points.
- Integrated & Scalable system: We assembly functional blocks to build a well-rounded management solution dedicated for your business.
- Local Support: We offer local support which connect you and our experts conveniently when you experience technical issues.
The difference between a successful and failed ERP implementation comes down to three factors: people, processes, and support.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems can help businesses dramatically streamline operations and make better data-driven decisions. But the scope and complexity of their deployment means that they won’t always meet your requirements out of the box.
OUR ERP CONSULTING AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP WITH:
- Deploying new ERP solutions
- Upgrading versions
- Moving a cloud ERP solution
- Optimizing your business processes and systems
- Customizing your ERP solution for unique business requirements
- In addition to these services, our experts can also develop and support ERP applications and integrations to ensure comprehensive visibility and control across your entire organization.
99H1 provides integration service solution, which aims and objectives are to connect various IT systems, hardware and software into one united and well-organized functioning body.
Building an effective and secure environment that ensures swift access and reliability, effectiveness and holistic information management, are the major goals of integration providing services.
We offer complete IT integration services ranging from counseling and consultation to pinpointing of primary business needs, as well as the coming up with frameworks and execution of solutions to enhance and restrict the focus of the work within a single tool.
Benefits of our services:
- Enhancing the functionality and efficiency of business processes through rapid information exchange between various IT systems
- High rate of productivity in the company through access to all organization resources
- Complete and efficient job analysis and systems reporting to bring about easier access to a broader range of data
- Provision of a medium that mitigates obstacles in the smooth flow of information between various systems and company areas
In order to let you focus on Your Core Competencies and Running Your Business, we can take 100% control of your IT environment. Which means you don’t have to spend your precious time fighting technology fires and directing the IT department to have a strategic focus on business goals. A managed IT firm becomes the expert, ensuring your technology needs are met and that technology continually propels your business forward.
Most service needed by small business:
- Network Setup
- Software Support
- Database Management
- Cloud Computing
- Data Storage
- VoIP Service
Frequently Asked Questions
A good CRM solution has build-in capabilities for sales acceleration. It will also automate prospect outreach and lead qulification. In the process of serving clients, the system manages client relations case by case, providing clients options for self-service.
Routine work can be boring sometimes. It is time for CRM to come in and automate workflows. An excellent system integrate with other applications and data sources. Last but not least, it is user-friendly.
Security is crucial when it comes to client imformation. The relationshion is built on trust, and a safe system is the foundation to a successful customer relation.